Originally launched as our “Summer Scent” lotion the wait is over... it is back!!! Introducing 'Australian Lemon Myrtle'. Same product - new look & name. A delicate fragrance blend with natural extracts to make your skin radiant. Owing to popular demand, we have brought back the well-loved 'Summer Scent' lotion, but with a brand-new look & name.
Using a well reputed natural fragrance house to craft a custom blend of Backhousia Citriodora (Australian Lemon Myrtle) Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract; the scent is light, fresh & all importantly used with the same quality base as our Sensitiv+e lotion. A quality, pole-friendly lotion using natural fragrances to leave skin with a gentle but invigorating scent.
Proven Poler Fact: Healthy skin grips better than dry skin. Dry scaly skin will cause you to be much more slippery on the pole. Even if you don't have grip issues, with so much skin on show - your skincare should always be a priority. Pole physics is an all-natural lotion specifically formulated for Pole Dancers. It helps enhance the appearance of skin tone & firmness, but most importantly your natural ability to grip.
A Performance formula. Designed for high-performance use. Athletes & dancers. No-slick. Non-slip. Quickly absorbed. Max hydration. The core purpose of using this body lotion is to moisturise & hydrate skin. Its light formula is easily absorbed, without leaving greasy or sticky residue. Packed full of incredible, high quality ingredients, Pole Physics is enriched with extracts to visibly tone & energise the appearance of the skin.
The 3 key ingredients in KoyaSkin Body Lotions are all powerful antioxidants that help to fight free radicals – the bad guys on a never-ending quest to damage to your skin:
1. Vitamin E. Natural Tocopherol (Vitamin E), a powerful antioxidant that helps moisturize, nourish, protect, & visibly tone the appearance of your skin. The OG of skincare products & used in the industry for over 50 years. When applied regularly to the skin it can aid in skin repair & restoration. Vitamin E is also known to support the immune system, cell function, & overall skin health.
2. Gingko Biloba. Ginkgo Extract (Ginkgo Biloba) Antioxidant, diminishes the appearance of wrinkles. Soothes the irritation of dry skin, tonic, stimulant. Extracted from the leaves of the Gingko Biloba tree native to southern Japan & China, it has been used in eastern medicine back to the 15th century. In addition to its antioxidant qualities, Ginkgo Biloba is also known for its soothing & anti-inflammatory qualities.
3. Horsetail. Equisetum Arvense (horsetail) is a perennial fern - its properties include elasticising, use as an astringent, cleansing & energising skin. The COSMOS Certified Natural Horsetail extract we use is ideal for Normal, Mature, Dry, Sensitive, & Problem skin. Another natural plant extract that has been in use in eastern medicine for centuries. Also an anti-oxidant, Horsetail is known to have antibacterial & antimicrobial properties.
DOES NOT CONTAIN:
• Mineral Oils
• Propylene Glycol
• Silicones Or Silicone Derivatives
• Artificial Fragrances or Colours
For over 10yrs Pole Physics' unique formula has proven to polers around the world that healthy skin does grip better...naturally!
For best results: lotion should be applied 7-10 hours before poling (ideally after your shower each day). Exfoliate 2-3 times a week & enjoy the sensation of moisturised, toned skin again. It generally takes less than two weeks on average to start to see a difference in your beautiful skin. Results may vary depending on the degree of hydration required, environmental factors & other products being applied to the skin (eg alcohol based grip products that may counter the effects of moisturising).
READY TO SHIP
All items are in stock and ready to ship! Contact us if your size is not in stock!
We deliver orders within 1-2 business days! Order before 8am AEDT for same day delivery!
Sign up for our rewards program and collect points each time you shop with us!